Hello, just a note on how I fianlly did away with all that hassle.
I just set up one hot key for the sappi voice that i wanted to defaut to.
That key is the   one right above the         tab key, don't know the
name of it. But i use it to say all in a sappi voice and i don't have to
go through all that extra key stroke stuff.
To me, FS somehow keeps making things harder and they should know that a
say all key is one of the most used keys we got. Why not just keep it
simple folks?

MMM

On Sat, 21 Apr  2007 17:47:07 +0100 "Griffiths, Steve"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've got JAWS 8.0.1163U and Word 2003. If I press Insert +
> DownArrow
> Eloquence does a SayAll, and if I press Alt + Insert + DownArrow my
> SAPI
> 5 does the SayAll - this is as it should be. But if I go to the
> SayAll
> Options dialogue in the configuration manager and check the "Use
> SAPI 5
> during SayAll" option, my understanding is that the voices should
> reverse - Insert + DownArrow should give me a SAPI 5 voice, and Alt
> +
> Insert + DownArrow should give me Eloquence. I get the SAPI 5 voice
> for
> both keystrokes.
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or have I missed something? It isn't a
> major
> problem, I'm just intrigued.
>
> Steve
>

> --
> DISCLAIMER:
>
> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments
> is
> confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended
> recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of
> the
> content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the
>
> sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete
> it
> and any attachments from your system.
>
> RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated
> by
> its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it
>
> cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are
> transmitted.
>
> Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email
> and
> any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent
> those of RNIB.
>
> RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227
>
> Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk
>

> This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl
> - www.blackspider.com

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!