Howdy folks, Got a little problem I don't understand. I am having my desktop
reformatted so I am using my laptop for the time being, it has XP, jaws 8,
in word you are supposed to be able to use the right shift key to move through
a document quickly, don't want to use the space bar, don't want to jump
that fast so I have always used the shift key for that. Now here is the problem
I seem to gbe having. As I am going down through the document with the
right shift key after 5 presses I get a sound and I can't go any farther. I am
not sure but does 5 presses of the shift start sticky keys, if that is
so, How can I get around this?
Stu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
When the devil brings up your past, remind him of his future.