Yeah, and sometimes out of the kitchen!
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "David A Ferrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:50 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: MSConfig

You are welcome, but all you need to say in the future is thank you. I'm not
doing anything out of the ordinary here, but some days there is a time
investment involved. It is good that people are benefiting from the list and
web site, it keeps me off the streets.
David Ferrin
Never purchase the first version of anything. This message brought to you by
Windows Vista. Smart Computing March 2007