-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry Gomes
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] the latest JAWS update?

hi all,

I had unsubscribed from this list a while ago before a vacation and I've
just come back.  I saw an announcement for an update to JAWS 8, and I wanted
to know how people like it.  I've had so many problems with JAWS 8, as I
wrote about a few months ago, and I'm a little concerned about updating.  on
the other hand, if it fixes the things that were causing problems, that
would be great.  I didn't see much about fixing problems with IE6 in the
list of new things in this update.  What do you all think of the update?

By the way, I have resubscribed two days ago but am not receiving any mail
yet, so I hope this does get through.  it doesn't seem possible this list
hasn't had any mail in two days and right after an update.

thanks for any info on the update!

Sherry