From: "Becky Buckner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 1:05 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: unblocking in Outlook Express

Thanks so much David and Kathy for the unblock help.

Now I have another question about the updated JAWS.  In Outlook Express, if
I use Control R to reply to a message, I am getting a script error.  The
only way I can reply to a message is go down into the menus and enter on
reply to sender.  That just popped up with the latest JAWS update.  Has
anyone else had this happen?

Becky

Becky