Hi:

I just replied to the wrong message, but I suppose the answer's about
the same.  If you get into the list of folders you can press the first
letter of the name of the folder you would like.  Your computer should
automatically jump to all of the folders starting with that letter.  If
you had a folder called pets, you should be able to hit p and get to all
of the folders beginning with p.  It's about as easy as any hot key
could be.