  From: Patti
  To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:11 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Yahoo

  Hey Gang,
  Does anyone use yahoo instant message 8.1, and if you do is it Jaws friendly?
  Does it say your contacts name, read there message coming in, and your
message going out?
  Please let me know, before I update from 7.5 to 8.1?
  I'm using Jaws 8, XP home.
  Thanks for all the help you can give me.
  Patti
  when the devil reminds you of your past ... you remind him of his future!
The enemy is toast!  The battle is won!