Hello all.

Has anybody tried the new speech recognition software that comes with
Microsoft Vista?  I have been messing around with the software for about
3 hours now.  And have found that it is much easier to try and train
than  dragon naturally speaking.  I am using the speech recognition
software to type this e-mail.  I find that in most applications, and
forgiving commands, it seems to work very well.  However, I have found
that in programs such as Thunderbird and it seems to not know when to be
in command mode or in edit mode.  Does anybody know where a person could
find out more information on the voice recognition software that comes
with vista?  I think I would really enjoy using this program if I can
learn to teach it to work with the other software that I have.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--

Jimmy

ThunderBird email rocks!