I thought that there might be some using Outlook Office Student 2003.
I have been wondering why I can not have a address auto added to my address
book. As, Nothing any where to offer it in said program. So did some
research and found that it doesn't come with the program. Two things were
lucky.
A: easy enough to do on line to get the up-grade at a cost of $15.00.
B: but, in using a credit card. This is an international (in my case) out of
Germany. At which I found my Credit Card is not open for international use.
The second there was no place for middle letter. So, I was lucky in that a
friend was here and he said yes, that is the only site and that his card was
good for international use. So, I just paid him.
Now, I can go in with my jaws and made it all good for any addresses that I
want to added to my 2003 Outlook Office  address book.
The second thing in researching I had up-graded to the AVG PRO that you pay
for the 2 year contract. In talking to their tech people. With my ID number.
They noted that sometimes and more times than not. The laying over the AVG
PRO will not seed in and run as a PRO program. So, had to uninstall it all
and then install the AVG PRO. Which now works great.
Gene/Geno