From: "beverly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 2:58 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Real Speak with Jaws

I guess I want to know how to install the voices because when I insert the
CD, it asks if I would like to use windows explorer to run the file, and all
of the files open. Will you clarify for me what I'm doing wrong and what I
should be doing to install the CD? Any help you could give me would be
greatly appreciated.