First I'd like to thank everybody so far who has given me their feed back
regarding the list and what is to be done with it, especially since all have
replied to the help desk account so as not to clutter the list. I am going
to revisit free lists again, with luck more successfully then the last time
when I failed quite badly I must admit. I might also check out topica if it
is still around too. I don't believe that smart groups is still in business
but I will check to make sure. I know that many do not like Yahoo groups and
from a management point of view it is a bit more work but like I said not
near as much as google has become recently. They might be a little slower
but messages do get through at least. Any how thanks again folks, and
remember the help desk address for the time being is as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

David Ferrin
Frustrated list owner
Personal Email Address