hi all. I have a question about jaws 7.0. My question is how do you get jaws to
speak faster? what is happening is when I am reading messages it is speaking
quite fast but when ever I press any other key like message deleted it speaks
that quite slow and it also is slow when I am typing this as well. What I want
to do is have the same rate of speech all across the board. I am just wondering
what I can do to fix this? Also I would like to know Right now I have my OE Set
to do the spell check when I press send. I would rather have it do the spell
check when I hit the f 7 key. How do I do this? Many thanks and Please get back
to me ASAP. From Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.