From: "Mich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 4:58 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Problum clicking on links in e males

hi I tried that and then I went back and tried clicking on a e male that had
a link in it. all that happened was that jaws says jaws deleted items and
then it just said Microsoft inter net explorer. it didn't go to the link. I
don't know why this is. If you could please help that would be grate. from
Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.