Hey Mich,
If you go to David's site there are scripts for yahoo.
Patti
----- Original Message -----
From: Mich
To: blind-computing @googlegroups.com
Cc: jaws-for-windows @googlegroups.com ; jaws-users-list @googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 7:54 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Yahoo Messenger 7 question

Hi all. I have a yahoo messenger 7 question. I am using Yahoo Messenger 7.5 and
Jaws 7.1. My question is this. For some reaosn when I am typing to people the
only way I can read what they say back is to keep on going in to where it says
view instent messages with f 3 or what ever it says. Be for I had no problums.
I was able to go and use the f 6 key to go in to the messenger windo arrow up
and down and read the hole comversation. I don't see what I am writing to them.
If any one can help with this that would be grait. Many thanks. from Mich
Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.