From: "Sarah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jaws users list" <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:06 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I' not receiving any mesages

Ok. I'm not receiving any messages from this list. Is the list dead? or  is
my email address broken? Did I get banded for some reason? Is my ISP
deciding to be not so nice? Sory folks? bt i sent a message reguarding jaws
and a program and have not yet heard back on list. I thin I got my message
back so I don't know what's going on.
Thanks.
Sarah Alawami
MsN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org

To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep