  _____

From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sarah
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: [JAWS-Users]

I'm commong late n this thread but I don't recall seeing message in the
incert menu. This is in outlook express by the way.

: Another way to do this is to create a new message as usual, then
: insert an item from the Insert menu.  You can attach messages one at
: a time, or use the multiple select method to select multiple items
: from a list.
:
: Annette
: .