My experience was less than stellar, but maybe somebody else's was better
and they will be able to advise you as to the proper course of action.
David Ferrin
Personal Email Address
From: "carlene knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:00 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Media Player and JAWS

 Hi:

I would like to know if anybody has had any experience with Media Player
11 in conjunction with JFW?  I keep getting prompted to upgrade, but I
know of one person who has had trouble with 11, and my husband who is
sighted says it's set up a bit different than 10.  I'm running JFW 7.10
with Windows XP.  I don't want to get myself into something I shouldn't
because I'm not a computer wizard.  Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.