Lenny was, I think, looking for information on how to create accessible
web pages not information on how to read web pages. http://www.w3.org
doesn't "do" anything; it's the homepage of the main web standards body
who specify technologies like HTML and CSS, with which much of the web
is authored, and who devise best practices for accessibility.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis