Hi,
Many thanks to the guy whose name aI can't now remember, but he helped me
find the place where the in-box actually is in my computer, so I got as much
out of there as I could, and zap, when I brought Outlook express up again,
there it was in all its glory, a new in box.
            Again, many thanks.
Oh, one more thing, thanks to whoever it was that suggested using the find
key in internet explorer. I often don't use it, no wonder I can't fina
anything, and now I guess I'll be changing my evil ways. <grins>
            Take care,
        another hopeless jaws user
                 Bill Koppelmann

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: