Recently, I made an error in judgment and challenged some of the messages that
were appearing on this list.  First of all, I had no business doing that.
Second of all, I was wrong for the most part.  And finally, I inadvertently
annoyed the moderators who try their best to keep this list free of unwanted
fluff and stuff.
This list and its invaluable information is far too important to me to risk my
membership.  Therefore, here now and for the record, let me state that I will
keep my opinions to myself as regards the content of this technically oriented
group.  I had no wish to irritate or disturb the moderators for any reason. My
message was out of line in that regard.  I will not apologize since that form
of note seems to aggravate rather than ameliorate.  the people I'm trying to
address.

Thank you for allowing me to continue as a member of this group.

John Justice
My job feeds my family, music feeds my soul.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to