Go ahead and send it along.
David Ferrin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Boodram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 8:43 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Poping Sound In JAWS

Hi friends, sometimes when I receive messages or is reading some kind of
text, I pick up sound effects like popping sounds, and other sound effects
in JAWS to emphasize a point. Could someone tell me how to achieve these
sound effects please. For instance, on a jokes mailing I heard JAWS made a
burping sound. I use my arrow keys to see if I could pick up any characters,
but only saw the word itself. If you like, I could forward the message so
you might better understand what I am trying to achieve. The problem is that
it is off topic.
Phone: 1-868-636-3519
Fax: 1-868-679-1001
Mobile: 1-868-730-8377