-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry Gomes
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE7 and jaws 7.1

hi all,

I actually have two questions but I'll send the second one in a separate
message.

Sometime this week, all the computers at work will be upgraded to internet
explorer 7.  I have not upgraded my IE at home, as I have not been
interested in the upgrade and wanted a few versions of jaws to come out with
it before I upgraded. Or I was just going to wait till I was forced to
upgrade it.  Anyway, I'm using jaws 7.1 pro at work.  Is there anything I
should know about using this versions of jaws and IE together?  Any tips on
using the new internet explorer?  I already listened to the jaws 8 tutorial
because they have that at work.  For reasons I won't go into here, I'm the
only blind person on staff using 7.1, by my personal choice and work needs.
I expect I will upgrade IE here at home now, just so I can get used to it.

thanks for any tips or advice about using jaws 7.1 with the new internet
explorer.

Sherry

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com