hello all blind computer users. I have a question for all of you. I am using
jaws 7.0 and A Friend of mine has put together a web page.

http://www.lovingexpressions.net/dolphin/

 now on the chat portion of that web page it doesn't seem to work that well
with jaws. it seems to use macro media flash  and all jaws says is button and
then the person's name as a link and then another button and etc. I am
wondering weather those of you who are good at scripting and web page design or
accessibility wouldn't mind going to this web page and  checking it out? The
Chat portion of the web page is for members only but if you e male one of the
web masters at the following e male address  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 and set up a time with her she can set you up as gests so that you can check
out the accessibility of the chat area of the website. I no nothing about
scripting or how to build a web page or anything like that so I hope that some
one from this list can help her out. Many thanks. PS If you could please E male
the list with what you found out that would be grate. Also if you could e male
the above person with any suggestions that would be grate as well.  from Mich
Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to