-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of KURTIS POTTER
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 9:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: *****SPAM***** Re: [JAWS-Users] Merging word document in Excel

You can copy and paste from Word to Excel or you can save it as a text file
and Excel will open the text file.
When you open a text file with Excel you will get an import wizard that will
guide you through the process.
If you need more detailed help, let me know and I will run through the
process.  It has been a while since I have done this, so I don't remember
all the steps off the top of my head.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/15/2007 8:02 AM >>>
If an answer doesn't come across here by lunch time I will ask my wife as
she is quite proficient in those areas. I'm betting that somebody on here
will come through before then, we've got a good group.
David Ferrin [EMAIL PROTECTED]