-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Seigenthaler,
Carrie
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Using numberpad for number input

I prefer the num pad for many, many reasons over the top row.  Much quicker
than the top row of keys for me personally.
When using my laptop I get very frustrated having to use the top row for
numbers.
Have been using JAWS for about 10 years.

Carrie