David made a comment about this recently.  I was wondering if everyone realizes
that when your preferences are set in "Digest"  mode, you will re-transmit the
entire digest every time you send a message using the Control R  "Reply"
option unless the remainder of the information is deleted.  The problem is bad
enough with many links still being in a message but it is really a problem when
the entire digested text is included.  Every message becomes massive.  It's
easy enough to remove the rest of the information and retain your own message.
David, is there a way to strip that information from the messages as they come
into the system?
Anyway, after you have responded to the message you are interested in, just
press and hold the left Shift and Control key simultaneously.  Then hit the End
 key, number 1 on the keypad.  That highlights all of the information to the
end of the message.  Then press the Delete key and it's gone.  If most of you
know that, just ignore my message but I'll bet there are members who don't
realize how simple the process can be.  This is assuming that you have Outlook
Express set to show your message immediately before the one you are replying
to.  David, I don't use Digest Mode at all.  I never thought about those who
just hit Control R and reply.  You'd lose your buffer in a hurry if that
continues.

John Justice

PERSONAL E-MAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: