From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JAWS-Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Updating Jaws versus updating Video Intercept

I think this is why you have to restart your computer each time after
you reinstall or update JAWS, because the Video Intercept also gets
reinstalled or updated. Hope that helps.
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:51:30 -0500, "perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Greetings,
> I have been a long time lurker, but now a question for the panel of
> experts.
>
> Does the video intercept manager get updated when I update my Jaws
> software?
> I started with Jaws 7 and I am now on the latest build of Jaws.  However,
> have not updated the Video Intercept.  Do I need to periodically check
> the
> FS site to check to see if I have the newest Video Intercept?  Thanks for
> the help.
>
> Perry
> Northwest Indiana
>

> Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
> http://www.jaws-users.com
> Address for the list archives:
> To post to this group, send email to
> jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> or body of a blank message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> following address:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype name chrishallsworth7266
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Why not join the Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To subscribe, send a blank
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: