How much did this cost.  My Norton is running out.
Betty Emmons
----- Original Message -----
From: "carlene knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AVG ANTI-SPY

Hi:
Yes Rick, It's good to keep an open mind.  We are using the paid
version, and have been very happy with it.  It found spyware that other
programs had missedwhen we initially installed it.  It pops up once a
week with a window that says there were no suspicious items found, then
the window goes away.