Hello. go to the sight I mentioned in my last post to install skype watch. If
you don't have that it is at
http://www.visi.com/~dgl/skype/inst.php
SA&G

: ok where doyou get the scripts for skype watch? i all readey have the
: scripts installd for skype i tink sincewhen i go in to it it says for
: a list
: of jaws hot keys that can be used with in skype press etc etc etc.
: from Mich
: Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.