From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem With Say All and JAWS 8.0

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info.

What got me confused was I thought all along that page down in a say-all
would increase the voice rate and page-up would decrease it, I guess like I
said I really don't use this keystroke that much and when I was learning
JAWS I probably used it even less.

I have used JAWS for over 5 years and I haven't even figured out the basic
keystrokes!  LOL!

Thanks again to everyone who helped!

Michael