David congrtas to aqll ur hard work

Would not of been possbile without and the others
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "David Ferrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 04:20:51
To:<jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] importan announcement

It is almost a shock to me that the list has reached such a mile stone in it's
existence. It is my pleasure to report that at this very moment the membership
has grown to 300. It does bounce around some what, but right now the database
is showing 300 members total. Also welcome to the 20 plus members who have
joined us in the past couple of weeks. I never would have believed it possible
2 years ago when I was kicking this idea around, thanks to the management team
of Bob, Rick, and of course last but certainly not least our lady living on an
island paradise Kerry for helping me make it work. Also to all of you out there
that have given the list a life of it's own supporting each other and helping
out your fellow man. I'm going to climb down off of my soap box right now and
David Ferrin
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: