I'm considering replacing some of the links up on the site converting them to
pop up sub pages in a new browser window. The purpose of that would be so that
when a person closes a sub page, IE reading a documentation file or what ever
the case may be they would land pretty much in the exact same spot from where
they started. If I do this the way to get around the issue of a pop up blocker
preventing you from accessing a given link is instead of just hitting enter by
itself you would need to hold down one of your shift keys and then hit enter.
Any feed back on this idea is welcome at the following address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
David Ferrin
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com