Go to the tools menu and then to the message rules sub menu. Next arrow down
to the address you wish to unblock and hit the delete key.
David Ferrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I need the info again,

Hi:
I thank the person for sending the info about how to unblock an address, but
I think I deleted it before I was able to follow the directions, so here is
what I am running.  I am running the home version of xp and the home version
of jfw 5.1.  I need to know how to unblock an e-mail address I blocked.
Thanks once again for the info, and this time I will save it.  I really did
think I saved it last, but can't seem to find it in my files.

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden
retrievers,
May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the
needs of others with kindness and compassion.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: