It is in the font menu under paragraph, I think. I  don't have  word open right
now but I'm going to be working on a doc that has
a mix of both  double and single space so I'll have a play with it.

SA&G

: Hi.  For one of my college classes I am required to turn in papers
: that are
: double spaced.  I'm using MS Word 2003.  The help section says that
: to do
: this, I must go to the line spacing option in the format menu.  But I
: looked
: and there is no such option there.
:
: Does anyone know how I can double space the lines in a Word document?
: Also,
: is this something I will be able to know has been accomplished by
: reading
: with JAWS, or will it still seem to be single lines but will actually
: print
: in double space?  Hope that last part made sense.  Thanks for any
: help.
:
: Chris Feist - The one and only!
:
:
: Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
: http://www.jaws-users.com
: Address for the list archives:
: http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
: To post to this group, send email to
: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
: To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the
: subject or body of a blank message to:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: Use the following form in order to contact the management team
: http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
: If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to
: the following address:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com