It depends on who you are using to send and receive email.
Your incoming 110 port is correct, but your outgoing may be different.
Are you using ATT, Earthlink,  CenturyTel Or who?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arya
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Yahoo mails

Hi , I set it up according to the tutorial in jaws users.com.
I entered the following details,:
 my out going server SMTP 127.0.0.1
incoming server pop3 127.0.0.1
Should I change any port numbers  in the advance tab?.
Thanks in advance.
In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .