To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] AOL Email Verses Windows Mail

so is this window an add for the anti spyware program, or is it the
actual program. I'm kind of confused.

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
You can't. It's a window that pops up when you connect to the AOL service,
and not a separate programme. Thanks for the help though, greatly
appreciated.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
----- Original Message ----- From: "Faisal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>