-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lisa
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Flash movies on web pages

Hi Denny,
I was in the misc tab, and I found a box that says use virtual labels in
forms moad and the check box was not checked.  what does this mean, and what
changes would be made if I check this box?  Also after I hit incert 6 for
the configuration manager I was told to hit control shift d.  I noticed your
directions didn't say to do that, so what difference would hitting control
shift d make?  I have jaws 6, and I'm running windows XP home.  Thanks for
your help!
Take care,
Lisa