On Monday, October 08, 2007 4:32 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Patricia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you don't put jaws in your sys-tray does this mean when you alt
> tab your going to run into it that way?

Don't know if I really caught what you are looking for, but by default
JAWS is actually shown in an application window when 'alttabbing' to that
window.

> Can you have jaws start up without it in the systems tray and without
> it showing up when you alt tab between applications?

When being in the JAWS window, press the ALT key, when the Options menu
will appear, and then arrow once to the right to open the Options tree
view. The first option in the tree view should be 'Basics...'. Press Enter
and tab to 'Run JAWS from System Tray' and check it by pressing the Space
key. Then press Enter, close JAWS like other applications with ALT + F4
and restart it. Now JAWS shouldn't appear as an application window on your
screen anymore.

Was it that what you were looking for?

Best regards,

--