Unfortunately that dialogue box is NOT what comes up.

Hi:

I haven't actually played a DVD with Media 11, but have played with
CD.'s.,  but when you choose play, it should automatically come up with
a dialogue box asking you what action you want to take, play, take no
action, or automatically ad to your library.  I might not have the
wording right, I'll have to play with it more.  Make sure that classic
layout is chosen.  Perhaps that's why you're not seeing those choices.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Hi
>      I agree that it is a frustrating program. What I have done is to go to
> My computer and access the video disk drive directly. It takes a little
> hunting but by clicking on different files you can usually find one that
> will play the movie. If any one finds a video player that is easily
> accessible I am interested.
>
> God bless,
> Mark
> God loves you!