-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynn Schneider
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 8:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Centricity or Logician help needed urgently

Hi everyone.  I am a medical transcriptionist and the facility where I work
is in the process of switching to Centricity (formerly called Logician)
which is an electronic medical records system.  I tried logging in there for
the first time on Friday, but Jaws did not speak at all.  I had no luck even
with the Jaws cursor.  I am wondering if anyone on this list uses this
program and could give me some tips.  My job depends on me being able to
figure this out quickly.  The total transition will not occur for a couple
weeks, so I do have a little time, but I wanted to know if there was any
hope of interacting with this application or not.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Lynn

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: