Hi,

I am currently using OmniPage 15 and I was interested in the new
version, but I did not upgrade at this time. Since this topic has to
due with Jaws and OmniPage 16, I think that this topic should remain
on the list so we all may know if it is really accessible or not.
(David, I hope that you agree with me?)

Lennie