-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] One question.

1. Open Configuration Manager with insert 6.
2. Press alt s, followed by h. The HTML options dialogue box appears.
3. Shift control tab once to move to the misc page, and look for a check
box that talks about element attributes. Uncheck that box with space,
and press enter.
4. Press either control s or alt F4 and answer yes at the prompt to save
your changes.
Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user