From: "Flor Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 9 beta and windows live messenger

Hmmm.  I think the simplest thing to do is download the required fonts.
However, there is some way to turn off the Internet Explorer
install-on-demand dialogues, in Internet Options, but that's done at the
receiver's - or our - end.  I seem to have downloaded the simplified Chinese
stuff some time ago - perhaps I was looking as some English-language Chinese
newspaper online!  For the moment, be proud that this list has gone truly
international!