I would try this process in 2003 as well, but I don't have the
program to try it myself.  I found the instructions in Help--would
you believe!--under "using keystrokes with Microsoft
Word".  Surprisingly good instructions.

body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php