Hello everyone,
When I sign into my SBC global account, and I go to my bulk folder jaws is very
sluggish.  When I use my arrow keys jaws can't speak as fast as I hit the arrow
keys.  Also my tab key doesn't work.  When I hit the tab key it just says tab
instead of speaking the link.  When I hit the tab I half to wait before jaws
will even say tab instead of speaking the link.  This only happens when I sign
into my SBC global account.  I need to go into my bulk folder because some
messages end up in there when they shouldn't.  I half to mark them as not spam,
so they will be moved into my inbox.  My tab key, and jaws works fine in
everything else I do.  It's like something in my SBC global account is slowing
jaws down, but I don't know what it could be.  I know they have made some
changes to SBC global yahoo DSl because my page looked different.  I hate when
they change things because it messes me up.  I didn't have this problem before
Yahoo changed things.  Does anyone have any idea why this is happening, and how
I can fix it?  I have windows XP home, and I'm running jaws 8.  Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated!
Take care,
Lisa
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: