your out look express is set to group messages by subject. You can change
this. If you want i will send you the way on how to do so. The following is
how to do so.
How to group messages by subject
There is a way of grouping your email messages into subjects, or
conversations
as Outlook Express refers to them. If you are going through your email, and
there is a bunch of messages with, lets say for example, today's weather, in
the
subject line, then you could group those messages together and delete them
all
together instead of one at a time. Another good thing about grouping
conversations together is that you can read all of the messages that contain
the
same subject together one after the other instead of one at a time as they
come
up. This feature of Outlook Express can really be handy in reading email
messages, as well as deleting messages.
The grouping messages by conversation feature can be turned on and off by
doing
the following:
1. While in the message list, hit alt V for the view menu.
2. Arrow down to current view sub menu, and hit enter.
3. Arrow down to Group messages by conversations, and hit enter.
4. This should put a check mark beside it in the menus. When it is checked,
it
is turned on, and when there is no check mark, then the feature is off.
Close Window