From: "Patti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "jaws users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:03 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Can't open links in OE

Hey Gang,
Can any one help my friend.
Patti

I'm currently stuck with JAWS 4.51, windows 2000 and IE6.
I receive emails which have links to enter on.  This no longer works. I've
tried shift/enter and control/enter.  I've even used the right arrow to move
over a few characters with no luck.  I've gone into Internet options and
made sure HTML is checked in two places.  If I have IE open and click on a
link
on a web site, it works fine.
For some reason, when I did enter on a link it opened in FireFox.  I deleted
that program.  I've also very recently changed my Internet service provider,
but can't see how this would cause this problem.
Please, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Leia

My philosophy is expect nothing, and be surprised you get something!
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to