From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Final Release of JAWS 9 scheduled for
postingMondayat Noon ET

Wow, thanks for letting us know about it! Very much looking forward to the
final release of JAWS 9. May I ask though, what's the difference between the
demo version and the release version, short of the fact that there's no way
to activate the demo version? Just curious as I've always been downloading
the ILM versions of JAWS and running it in 40 minute mode. Thanks in
advance, and good luck with the final release!
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr