This was written by our own Kerry Ann but I am posting it as list owner. Also I
feel that a review of the list guidelines is appropriate at this time.
***
To all list members,

I wish to remind you the purpose for this list is for all members to assist
each other to improve our interaction with the JAWS program.  It is to give
both the beginner and the advanced user a resource to cope with any challenges
they've come across or even to share any great tips to make our interaction
with the program easier.

However, we have recently become overwhelmed with a tendency to complain about
issues related to the program.  If you encounter a problem, it is perfectly
correct policy to write to the list to ask for guidance or to point out a
possible issue.  We will not tolerate continuous complaints, threats, and
completely unfocused bashing.  The FS team has provided a forum which you can
express your displeasure with their product, but the Jaws-list is not the place
for it.

Any list member who persists in this behavior will be removed immediately and
your return will be a matter for discussion.  Additionally, when asked by any
of our moderators to discontinue a line of discussion, list members are
expected to follow these requests immediately.

We have a wonderful list going here; we have all learned a tremendous amount
and made several wonderful friends.

Let's not spoil it!
***
Next is the direct link to the guidelines page, hit enter on it and pay
attention to what I have written up there.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to