I hope that this will be a reality and I look forward to download a later
version in 2008.

Francis Khan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Damery
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 9:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] thumb drive version of Jaws

  Hello all,

  There were technical reasons why creating a Thumb Drive version changed
significantly between JAWS 7.0 and higher. As a result, we did not create
updated thumb drive versions since the JAWS 7 version (which can be downloaded
still from our web site, and installed on the USB drive of your choice.

  With the release of JAWS 9 and MAGic 11, we are also working on versions
which will provide options for thumb drives early in 2008. We will release more
details when appropriate.

  Regards,
  Eric Damery